2012年9月28日星期五

the reviews: Officer - 'Don't Dress Like Sluts' To Avoid Sexual Assault reviews

Officer - 'Don't These sneakers are awesome. No surprises- look exactly like the picture, and the tiger is very detailed. At least for me they fit true to size.

Waste of MoneyI bought the one with the white stripe(s). First disappointment: the white fabric is see-through. Second-disappointment: the black fabric bleeds and by the end of the first week the white stripe acquired a rusty-brownish color.The swimming suit should be labeled 'disposable'. I swim for half an hour five-six times a week. In week three, the white fabric...
the reviews: Officer - 'Don't Dress Like Sluts' To Avoid Sexual Assault reviews
Officer - 'Don't I absolutely love this series of socks- and the service as well. I wish you could order these socks individually but it's a minor complaint. I buy these for every shower i go to- they're a huge hit. i will be very sad when my son outgrows this series, but my husband won't- because I have bought many different styles of these already, lol.

没有评论:

发表评论