2012年10月5日星期五

Thom Browne online reviews

Thom Browne Powerstep? Pinnacle Maxx Orthotic Supports (Misc.) Great product that solved my foot pain problems. If you have problems with foot or heel pain due to high arches try this product for a few days and see if it does not help you like it helped me.

No need to bend over at all. Love the material and sturdiness. Exactly what I was looking for. Quick shipment.
Thom Browne online reviews
Thom Browne Garmin Forerunner 210 Water Resistant GPS Enabled Watch without Heart Rate Monitor (Electronics) The watch is great, and I love it. However, it freaks me out that it says some of the materials used to make it are known to cause birth defects. I don't understand...does this mean that just wearing it can cause birth defects--or do you have to eat it or something? Well, not knowing has basically caused me to stop wearing it while we are trying to conceive. :(

没有评论:

发表评论